Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Tip-dyed hair. I love dying my hair. The thing I love about this is that I can have long hair and crazy colors. When I get tired of them, I can cut off two inches, and be back to my natural color and still have long hair.

Tip-dyed hair. I love dying my hair. The thing I love about this is that I can have long hair and crazy colors. When I get tired of them, I can cut off two inches, and be back to my natural color and still have long hair.
Tip-dyed hair. I love dying my hair. The thing I love about this is that I can have long hair and crazy colors. When I get tired of them, I can cut off two inches, and be back to my natural color and still have long hair.

Download whole gallery
#hair
#hair

Download whole gallery
that hair!
that hair!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment